£46.00 – £198.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Tarmac Driveway & Path Restorer
|Drying Time:||1-2 hrs|
|Applications/Coats:||Min 2 Coats|
|Application Method:||Roller / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
RENEWS & REFRESHES ANY EXISTING TARMAC DRIVEWAY
Universeal Tar-Seal Tarmac driveway restorer sealer is a unique, hard wearing, long lasting, tarmac asphalt sealer. Quickly transforms the tired, dull worn look of your drive or pathway, returning it to a good as new look. Universeal Tar-Seal Tarmac driveway restorer sealer is more than a tarmac paint, its unique formula contains a blend of technical acrylic resins which restore the original colour, flexibility and weather resistance of the tarmac surface.
- Replaces lost resin from tarmac
- Covers unsightly cement & oil stains
- Recreates original rich colour of tarmac
- No need for expensive asphalt replacement
- Long lasting protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Before any application of Universeal Tar-seal Tarmac driveway restorer sealer, ensure the surface is thoroughly cleaned and loose stones etc. are thoroughly swept off. For best results it may be necessary to clean the tarmac by power washing the surface, if algae or moss is present a pre-treatment with Universeal No More Algae moss and algae remover will be necessary 4-5 days prior to applying the sealer.
- Make sure the surface is completely clean and dry, apply Tar-seal Tarmac driveway restorer sealer neat generously and evenly using a good quality floor roller.
- After 1-2 hours apply a second coat, repeating the process applying the sealer in the opposite direction for even distribution of the sealer.
- Allow a minimum of 3-4 hours drying time before driving or parking cars on the surface, if possible it would be best to leave over-night before using the surface.
Do not apply Tarmac driveway restorer sealer if rain is forecast for at least 3 hours after application. Always try product in an inconspicuous area to check suitability prior to use.
2-5m2 per litre. Up to 25m2 per 5L.
Coverage may vary depending on surface porosity and texture.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
5 Litre, 25 Litre