Universeal Extreme Clean
Quick Professional Cleaning Power
||Sponge / Mop / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner
Universeal Extreme Clean is a professional heavy duty floor cleaner suitable for use on ceramic, porcelain and many other types of natural stone surfaces, including polished marble and limestone.
Universeal Extreme Clean Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner contains a combination of soluble solvents and cleaning agents which are very effective in dissolving ingrained dirt, wax layers, grease and many other problematic stains or coatings.
- Highly effective, dissolves & removes ingrained dirt, wax films, grease & oil
- Acid free formula
- Suitable on ceramics & natural stone
- Internal & external use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dependant on the stained or soiled area, Universeal Extreme Clean Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner can be used neat for removing waxes / coatings or diluted up to 10 parts water to 1 part for heavy soiled areas.
- Pre-wet the area with clean water before applying the cleaner to the soiled area. Allow the cleaner to dwell for approximately 15-20 minutes, not allowing it to dry on the surface.
- After 15-20 minutes agitate with a stiff brush and clean water, scrub and rinse thoroughly with clean water. In cases of heavy soiling or staining, repeat the process increasing the cleaner concentration ratio if necessary.
This product may cause damage to sensitive surfaces, protect these areas with masking material, i.e. painted or varnished surfaces etc. Always test Extreme Clean Heavy Duty Floor Cleaner in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability before intended use.
For removing wax layers and the like, we recommend using Universeal Pro-Strip, for cement and grout residues use Universeal Grout Film Remover.
Up to 25m2 per litre.
Coverage will vary depending on the ratio of dilution.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P405: Store locked up.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.