£25.00 – £97.50 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Soluble Gel Formula
|Dwell Time:||20-30 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SPECIALIST WAX & COATING REMOVER
Universeal Pro-Strip Gel is a heavy duty eco-friendly gel, formulated to strip hard to remove floor polishes and coatings applied to various tile and natural stone floor surfaces.
Universeal Pro-Strip Gel has an extended open time and is capable of removing many layers of stubborn wax or surface coatings per application. Universeal Pro-Strip Gel can be applied using a paint brush, sponge or scrubbing machine for larger areas.
- Wax & Protective Coating Remover
- Emulsifies several layers on each application
- Effective and fast acting gel formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- As small test area is recommended to check product suitability and appropriate dwell period required.
- Apply a generous layer of gel directly to the surface to be treated. Allow the product to dwell for at least 20-30 minutes then agitate the surface with a stiff brush and clean water. If necessary to remove more stubborn coatings, Universeal Pro-Strip Gel can be left to work for up to 2 hours before scrubbing and removing.
- This process may need to be repeated in some cases. Once confident that the floor is clean, rinse the area with plenty of clean water to remove any small residues that may still be prevalent. Allow the surface to dry thoroughly before any further treatments are applied to the area. DO NOT LET SOLUTION DRY ON SURFACE.
Always first test Pro-Strip in a small inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use. Suitability for a particular purpose is always the responsibility of the user. No responsibility will be taken by the manufacturer for any mistaken or misuse. For health and safety reasons it is recommended that gloves and protective eye wear are worn at all times whilst using this product. The undiluted product must not come in contact with sensitive surfaces ( lacquer, wood, carpets, metal surfaces etc.) Immediately wash off any splashes before any damage is caused. The surface temperature should be between 10°C and 25°C during application. Switch off under floor heating. Protective gloves must be worn at all times.
Up to 10m2 per litre
Dependant on surface contamination.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+310: IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P301+312: IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor if you feel unwell.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P331: Do NOT induce vomiting
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre