Universeal Grout Haze Remover
Cement & Grout Cleaner
|Sponge / Mop / Brush
|Technical Application Guide
Effortlessly removes grouting residues
Universeal Grout Haze Remover effortlessly removes residues such as mortar and cement grout, grout film, efflorescence, encrusted and engrained dirt, as well as natural calcium & limescale deposits.
Grout Haze Remover: Works Post Installation too!
Universeal Grout Haze Remover can be used indoors and outdoors after the installation process or during construction. All surfaces must be acid-resistant surfaces such as ceramic tiles, porcelain, brick, clay and quarry tiles, terracotta, concrete and other types of natural stones. A milder solution of Grout Haze Remover will also clean grout, and works well on glazed ceramic tiles.
- The most effective tiling and grouting film removal formula available
- Suitable to use on non-acid sensitive surfaces
- Simply wash away from the tile surface with clean water
- Easy to apply
- Fast-acting formula
- Internal & external use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Dependent on the degree of contamination on the tiles/slabs, Universeal Grout Haze Remover can be used neat or diluted up to 1:10 with clean water.
- Pre-wet the stone surface, apply generously and allow the product to dwell for 5-10 minutes before agitating with a scrub pad or similar and rinsing off with plenty of clean water.
- Repeat the process if necessary. If using Universeal Grout Haze Remover indoors ensure good ventilation during and after use.
- For stubborn staining and sealants/films that are problematic, we recommend Universeal Extreme Clean.
- For the best possible results, always prepare your tiling and grouting project correctly and follow professional guidelines. Read a quick guide to grouting.
Universeal Grout Haze Remover is not suitable for use with or around acid-sensitive surfaces such as enamel, zinc, chrome, stainless steel, polished marble and limestone, etc. Always protect these areas and test the product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for the intended use.
Dependent on contamination, used neat or diluted up to 1:10 with water.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H302+312+332: Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear eye protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+341: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Product SDS sheet available upon request.