|Sponge / Brush
|Technical Application Guide
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE RUST REMOVER FOR OUTDOOR STONE
Universeal Rust-Off Rust Remover is a safe ready-to-use, non-acid rust eliminator suitable for use on many types of natural stone surfaces without causing damage. Can be used internally or externally. Universeal Rust-Off Rust Remover is effective for dissolving problematic rust stains. Causes for these stains may be iron-containing fertilizers, metal garden furniture, leaking heating systems, etc.
- Unique safe pH neutral formula
- Suitable for use internally and externally
- Easy, ready-to-use formula
- Fast acting results
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Generously apply Rust-Off Rust Remover undiluted to the dry contaminated surface and distribute with a stiff brush. Soon after application, a dark purple reaction will show the start of the rust removal.
- Allow to work for 3-5 minutes as a guideline. Do not allow the product to dwell on the surface for more than the advised time.
- After required dwell time, rinse off with plenty of water & allow to dry. If necessary repeat the process to remove more stubborn stains.
- Important: working time must not exceed 5 minutes. Repeat procedure in case of unsatisfactory results. Some stone and coloured concrete may change colour after treatment with Universeal Rust-Off Rust Remover.
Always try the product in an inconspicuous area prior to use to check product suitability and to ascertain dwell times. This product is to be used for surface rust marks caused by metal furniture and similar metallic/rusting objects that leave rust stains. Naturally occurring iron oxide staining within the stone, especially Kandla Grey Sandstone can be very difficult to remove or neutralise with this or any other rust-targeting product.
Up to 10m2 per litre
Coverage offered as guidance. Will vary depending on surface contamination and porosity, texture and application process.