||Up to 10m2 per litre per coat
|| Sprayer / Mop / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
FACADE, RENDER, BRICK, MASONRY AND PATIO SEALER
Universeal Rain-Off is a water based, technical silicone silane resin emulsion. Rain-Off serves as a high-quality, general-purpose treatment to impart excellent water repellency and stain resistance to many external concrete, natural stone and masonry surfaces and is suitable for both residential and commercial façades and renders.
The unique formula of Universeal Rain-Off significantly reduces the capillary water absorption of the building or treated surface, but doesn’t clog the pores or capillaries. Therefore significantly reducing efflorescence / salts blooming, organic soiling and moss and algae growth, whilst allowing the surface material the ability to “breathe” and transfer moisture vapour.
- Rapid development of excellent water repellency
- Significantly reduces efflorescence, moss and algae growth
- Self-cleaning action reduces the need for regular maintenance
- Long lasting protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Universeal Rain-Off is an excellent water repellent for many absorbent mineral substrates, such as bricks, concrete, natural sandstone paving and many types of masonry surface.
- Using a sprayer, brush or mop (we do not recommend using a roller) , apply the ready-to-use solution, to saturation. Two coats “wet on wet” are needed to ensure complete coverage.
- If rain is forecast or starts, then stop treatment immediately and cover the freshly impregnated areas, the surface is required to stay completely dry for the first 6 hours after application.
Always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Up to 10m2 per litre per coat
Dependant on porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of repellent.
Product shelf life is 12 months from production date (shown on cap) when unopened and stored at room temperature. After opening, use within 3 months.