Patio Stone Sealer Wet Look Finish
£12.00 – £195.00 inc. VAT
Universeal Patio Stone Sealer Wet Look Finish
Add a wet look finish to your Patio and Paving areas
|Drying Time:||60-90 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
WET LOOK SEALING FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
This is our advanced water-based wet look patio sealer, leaving a fantastic WET LOOK FINISH. Our wet look paving sealer is a high performance sealer for natural stone paving. Quick drying, durable, colour enhancing wet look finish for all types of natural porous outdoor flagstones.
Patio Sealer WET LOOK FINISH is a water-based polymerised protective coating that creates a highly durable wet look finish on all types of outdoor natural stone. This patio paver sealer is very easy to apply, it is self levelling and penetrates the substrate to protect against oil and water-based stains.
Please note that Patio Stone Sealer WET LOOK FINISH is not suitable for restoring chemically damaged stone surfaces or faded limestone (consider Enhance & Restore if you want to bring back the colour to faded limestone).
Results may vary when applying WET LOOK FINISH, depending on the colour, texture and condition of your natural stone. As a rule, it does not provide radical transformational effects when applied to lighter stones, and in particular it cannot enhance common light and grey sandstones such as Kandla Grey. The sealer will always deliver more noticeable results on darker or colour infused stones, so if you are unsure, we would recommend you try a tester bottle first to see how the finish works on your patio area.
If you are looking to achieve a shiny, “rained upon” look, you should consider our advanced 100% active resin formula, ULTRA Wet Look Sealer.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, Indian sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Quick drying easy application
- Colour enhancing WET LOOK paving sealer finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean. Apply Patio Sealant WET LOOK FINISH sparingly with a sponge, paint pad, brush or sprayer (we do not recommend using a roller). Any excess, puddling or pooling of the sealer must be spread evenly over the surface before allowing to dry (failure to apply correctly may lead to stickiness and/or patches).
- After 60-90 minutes check to see if the first application is dry and ready to receive a second coat. Repeat the process taking care to apply thinly and avoiding puddling / excessive coverage.
- After application it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, up to 72 hours. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistent showing hard to remove white patches
Application range: 5°c – 20°c. In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry.
Apply undiluted, coverage up to 20m2/L per coat.
Coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
The wet look finish depends on the number of coats applied. The recommended 2 thin coats will give a darkened, slightly wet & shiny finish. Do not over apply the product as it may result in moisture issues, leading to stickiness, white patches & blistering/flaking.
You can use our wet look patio sealer in a variety of applications, including Indian Sandstone, Slate, Stone Slabs, and more for the following types of results. No wonder so many customers agree it’s the best wet look patio sealer on the market today.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
500ml Tester Bottle, 3 for 2 offer (3x 5L Bottles), 5 Litre, 25 Litre