Universeal Wet Look Sealer
High Gloss & Colour finish
||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
2 in 1 sealer for natural stone surfaces
Universeal ULTRA Wet Look Sealer is our ultimate 2-in-1 impregnating formula to boost natural colours & hues and impart a very strong ‘wet look’ glossy effect.
Universeal’s ULTRA Wet Look Sealer 100% active, low-odour solvent based sealer offers ultimate protection from staining and soiling whilst offering a greatly enhanced colour boost effect. 2 coats will yield an intense wet look finish that brings out stone’s natural hues. Suitable for new patios and also restores faded paving. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS, GLAZED SURFACES SUCH AS CERAMIC OR PORCELAIN TILES.
If you are looking to achieve a less shiny, more darkened “water saturated with bold colour” look, you should consider our advanced water-based impregnating formula, Patio Stone Sealer Wet Look Finish.
- Ultimate 2-in-1 sealing power with 100% active low odour solvent breathable formulation – imparts strong water and stain repellency
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor uses, including patios, driveways, paths, garages, cladding, façades, floors, worktops, kitchens and more
- Minimum 5 Year Performance Guarantee
- 1st coat for high intense colour enhancement, 2nd coat for ultimate wet look and high gloss finish
- Suitable for all types of porous natural stone: slate, limestone, sandstone, black limestone, plus terracotta, quarry tile, brick, concrete, polished concrete, terrazzo and even grouting and pointing
- Low odour 100% breathable solvent formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application. Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry.
- To achieve colour enhancement: Apply a thin, even coat with a low pressure sprayer, paint pad, natural fibre brush, sponge or foam roller. Any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface within 15-30 minutes to dry to a flat matt finish.
- For ultimate wet look: apply a second coat after 60 minutes, with a thin and even application. Leave to dry on the surface (takes up to 12 hours to dry tack free). The end result will be a high gloss, high colour enhanced finish.
- After application it is important the stone surface is kept totally dry through the curing process (minimum 48 hrs). Please check floor is tack free and dry before foot traffic.
Application range: 5°c – 20°c. Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials.
DO NOT OVERAPPLY. Sealer must be applied evenly & thinly. Keep the applied surface area dry for 48hrs to avoid white moisture clouding issues. Please avoid all foot traffic while sealer is till tacky and drying.
Under typical conditions, colour protection is guaranteed for 5+ years. A top-up may be required to maintain gloss finish due to typical footfall and abrasion. Effectiveness and longevity is reliant on correct application and maintenance.
Up to 25m2 per litre.
Depending on surface porosity and texture.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P261: Avoid breathing fumes.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.