£55.00 – £195.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Sandstone Sealer
|Drying Time:||45-60 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Paint Pad / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF SANDSTONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Universeal Sandstone Sealer is the ideal outdoor sealer for sandstone patio & paths. Quick drying, 100% breathable patio sealer allowing for vapour transmission with a durable satin finish.
Universeal Sandstone Sealer is a high quality water-based polymerised protective nano coating that creates a strong durable finish on all kinds of outdoor natural sandstone, including patios and pathways. Universeal Sandstone Sealer is very easy to apply, is self levelling resulting in a durable clear coating to protect against oil and water-based stains.
Universeal Sandstone Sealer offers excellent stain protection. It is a colour enhancing sealant suitable for all types of popular UK sandstone, including rainbow sandstone, Indian sandstone, beige sandstone, raj sandstone and more.
- Suitable for all popular natural stone types including Sandstone & Limestone
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- Durable, stain-resistant protection with a satin sheen finish
- Enhances natural colours
- Low odour water based formula
- Long lasting protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean.
- Apply Universeal Sandstone Sealer thinly with a sponge, paint pad, brush or sprayer (we do not recommend using a roller). The sealer must be applied thinly and evenly, any puddling or pooling of the sealer must be distributed evenly across the surface before allowing to dry.
- After 60-90 minutes check to see if the first application is touch dry and ready to receive a second coat. Repeat the process taking care not to overapply.
- After application it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, up to 72 hours. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistent showing hard to remove white patches.
Application range: 5°c – 20°c. In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry. Always try product in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use.
Apply undiluted. Up to 20m2 per litre / coat.
Coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
Product shelf life is 12 months from production date (shown on cap) when unopened and stored at room temperature. After opening, use within 3 months.
The amount of gloss/sheen effect can be controlled by the number of coats applied. The recommended 2 thin coats will give a soft, subtle gloss finish – add more coats for extra gloss. Do not over apply the product as it may result in moisture issues, leading to stickiness, white patches & blistering/flaking.
Sandstone Sealer is a durable outdoor sealer for protecting and enhancing natural stone. Below are some surface examples that are suitable for this sealer:
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer (3x 5L Bottles), 5 Litre, 25 Litre