No More Algae
£32.50 – £109.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal No More Algae
Green To Clean Grime & Algae Remover
|Application Method:||Sprayer / Roller / Brush|
|Dilution:||1:5 – 1:20|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SPRAY IT, LEAVE IT, BELIEVE IT… NO MORE ALGAE
Universeal No More Algae Grime & Algae Remover is a professional grade microbiological surface biocide cleaner which is highly effective for the removal of algae, lichen, fungi, mould, bacteria & viruses on external hard surfaces.
Universeal No More Algae’s unique formula works by itself – apply and leave! Use annually for complete protection where any green algae appears during the year, around down pipes and drains, treat locally. You do not need to retreat the whole area.
- Effective removal of algae, lichen, fungi, black mould and organic bacteria on external hard surfaces
- Fully biodegradable formula
- Application ratios from 1:20 – 1:5 for maximum effect
- Safe for animals, pets and children once dry
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Using a pneumatic garden sprayer or water can, add one part Universeal No More Algae Grime & Algae Remover to 5 parts water (1:5).
- Mix well and use at a rate NOT EXCEEDING 5 square metres per litre, approximately 50sq feet area.
- Apply a flood coat spraying in sweeping motion across the surface. A second pass may be necessary to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow to soak in and completely dry on surface – DO NOT WASH OFF.
- Any grime, fungi, bacteria and green algae will disappear within days and not return for up to 12 months where a repeat application will then be necessary. When reapplying, it is possible to use a more diluted ratio, such as 1:10 or higher.
Do not apply Universeal No More Algae Grime & Algae Remover when the threat of rain is imminent. Always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Extra caution is required when applying near or around fish ponds or similar. If you accidentally over-spray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water. This product is not for use in the prevention of Moss or Weeds, please use an appropriate plant prevention formula where needed.
1:5 dilution (heavy contamination) approximate coverage 150m2 per 5 litre.
Coverage areas may vary depending on surface contamination and method of application.
HSE No. 10531
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P405: Store locked up.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer (3x 5L Bottles), 5 Litre, 25 Litre