Patio Stone Sealer Colour Enhanced Finish
£55.00 – £195.00 inc. VAT
Universeal Patio Stone Sealer Colour Enhanced Finish
Make your Patio bolder with a colour enhancing effect
|Drying Time:||45-60 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
COLOUR ENHANCER FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Patio Stone Sealer COLOUR ENHANCED FINISH is the ideal outdoor sealer for paving, patio & paths. Quick drying, the natural stone colours will be highly enhanced with a very durable matt finish. The advanced polymerised formula is 100% breathable allows full vapour transmission to avoid moisture issues.
Patio Stone Sealer COLOUR ENHANCED FINISH is a water-based impregnating sealer that creates a long-lasting colour enhanced finish on all types of outdoor porous natural stone. Very easy to apply, it fully penetrates the stone to protect against water stains, organic soiling and algae growth.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- LOW SHEEN COLOUR PLUS finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry, apply a light and even coat of Patio Stone Sealer COLOUR ENHANCED FINISH with a low pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush or sponge (we do not recommend using a roller). DO NOT OVERAPPLY: any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20-30 minutes, failure to remove the excess will lead to an unwelcome tacky, shiny finish and/or patchiness.
- Apply a second application approximately 45-60 minutes repeating the process. After application it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, up to 72 hours. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistent showing hard to remove white patches.
Application range: 5°c – 20°c. Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials.
Apply undiluted, coverage up to 25m2/L per coat.
Dependant on surface texture and porosity.
You can use our colour enhanced patio sealer in a variety of applications, including Indian Sandstone, Slate, Stone Slabs, and more for the following types of results. No wonder so many customers agree it’s the best wet look patio sealer on the market today.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer (3x 5L Bottles), 5 Litre, 25 Litre