Universeal Patio Stone Sealer Colour Enhanced Finish
Make your Patio bolder with a colour enhancing effect
|Up to a maximum of 25m2/L per coat
Coverage offered as guidance. Will vary depending on surface porosity, texture and application process.
|Sponge / Sprayer / Brush
|Technical Application Guide
COLOUR ENHANCER FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Patio Stone Sealer COLOUR ENHANCED FINISH is the ideal outdoor sealer for paving, patio & paths. Quick drying, the natural stone colours will be highly enhanced with a very durable matt finish. The advanced polymerised formula is 100% breathable allows full vapour transmission to avoid moisture issues.
Patio Stone Sealer COLOUR ENHANCED FINISH is a water-based impregnating sealer that creates a long-lasting colour enhanced finish on all types of outdoor porous natural stone. Very easy to apply, it fully penetrates the stone to protect against water stains, organic soiling and algae growth.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Suitable for use on concrete and pre-cast paving
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- LOW SHEEN COLOUR PLUS finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low-odour water-based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check the suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- Shake bottle well before use. Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry, apply a light and even coat of Patio Stone Sealer COLOUR ENHANCED FINISH with a low-pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush or sponge (we do not recommend using a roller). DO NOT OVERAPPLY: any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20-30 minutes, failure to remove the excess will lead to an unwelcome tacky, shiny finish and/or patchiness.
- Apply a second application approximately 45-60 minutes repeating the process. After application, it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, up to 72 hours. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistently showing hard-to-remove white patches.
Application range: 5°c – 20°c. Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. Always shake the bottle well before use. Results may vary when applying COLOUR ENHANCED FINISH, depending on the colour, texture and condition of your natural stone. As a rule, it does not provide radical transformational effects when applied to lighter stones, and in particular, it cannot enhance common light and grey sandstones such as Kandla Grey or any mixed colour blend containing light greys as it may dry inconsistent and patchy in colour. The sealer will always deliver more noticeable results on darker or colour-infused stones, so if you are unsure, we would recommend you complete a test patch first to see how the finish works on your patio area.
Apply undiluted, coverage up to a maximum of 25m2/L per coat.
Coverage is offered as guidance. Will vary depending on surface porosity, texture and application process.
You can use our colour enhanced patio sealer in a variety of applications, including Indian Sandstone, Slate, Stone Slabs, and more for the following types of results. No wonder so many customers agree it’s the best colour-enhancing patio sealer on the market today.