Universeal Ultimate Stone
|Sprayer / Paint Pad / Sponge / Brush
|Technical Application Guide
Premium Impregnating Natural Stone Sealer
Universeal Ultimate Stone Sealer Natural Stone Sealer is a premium grade water-based stone and masonry impregnator that penetrates into the surface to strongly protect against oil and water-based stains. This powerful formula is suitable for internal and external applications.
Universeal Ultimate Stone Sealer Natural Stone Sealer can be used for internal and external application, suitable for the application to all porous textured stone and masonry surfaces. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED, CERAMIC/GLAZED OR NON-POROUS SURFACES.
- Ultimate Stain Protection
- Suitable for interior & exterior use
- Environmentally Friendly
- Protects against oil & water stains
- Long lasting protection
- Natural Stone Sealer for most types of natural stone
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application make sure the surface is completely dry, clean and free from debris.
- Apply Ultimate Natural Stone Sealer generously and evenly with a low pressure sprayer, paint pad, natural fibre brush or sponge (we do not recommend using a roller). Remove any excess sealer with dry cloth after 20-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application of Ultimate Natural Stone Sealer approximately 45-60 minutes repeating the process. It will take at least 24 hours before the Natural Stone Sealer will offer full protection. Until this has happened, keep the surface free from water and oil spills, as stains may occur before fully cured.
Areas not to be sealed with the Ultimate Natural Stone Sealer must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Up to 30m2 per litre per coat.
This will depend on the porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of impregnator.
Product shelf life is 12 months from production date (shown on cap) when unopened and stored at room temperature. After opening, use within 3 months.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice
Product SDS sheet available upon request.