Stain Guard Matt Stone
£24.00 – £105.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Stain Guard
|Drying Time:||45-60 mins|
|Application Method:||Brush / Sprayer / Roller / Sponge|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
Natural Finish Stone Sealer
Universeal Stain Guard Matt Stone is a solvent-based natural stone impregnator that penetrates into the surface to protect against oil and water based stains.
Universeal Stain Guard Matt Stone can be used for internal and external application, suitable for the application to all porous textured stone and masonry surfaces such as grout, travertine, tumbled marble, limestone, slate, quarry tiles, sandstone and granite.
- Professional Stain Protection
- Suitable for Interior & Exterior use
- Low Odour Formula
- Protects against oil & water stains
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application make sure the surface is completely dry, clean and free from debris.
- Generously apply Stain Guard Matt Stone sealer with a low pressure sprayer, roller, brush or sponge, removing any excess sealer from the stone surface after 20-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application approximately 45-60 minutes after the first application repeating the process. It will take at least 24 hours before the product will offer full protection. Until this has happened, keep the surface free from water and oil spills, as stains may occur before fully cured.
Areas not to be sealed with Stain Guard Matt Stone must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding.
Expected wear up to 20 years
Varies depending on the type of surface, wear and correct maintenance procedures.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Up to 30m2 per coat.
Dependant on porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of impregnator.
H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P261: Avoid breathing fumes.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre