£25.46 – £117.58 excl. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Rapid All-in-1
LOW ODOUR Stain Stop
|Drying Time:||30-45 mins|
|Application Method:||Brush / Sprayer / Cloth|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
RAPID DRYING STONE IMPREGNATOR & SEALER
Universeal Rapid All-In-1 stain stop impregnator sealer is a premium low odour solvent-based product that offers excellent stain protection against oil and water spills. The unique formula of Universeal Rapid All-In-1 stain stop can be applied to damp stone and grout immediately after installation. No waiting around, saving time & money with this unique fast track formula. This powerful formula is suitable for internal and external applications and has recently been reformulated to provide a “low odour” solution despite being solvent based.
Rapid All-In-1 stain stop penetrates to protect polished porcelain and all types of natural stone surfaces, i.e. travertine, terracotta, limestone, marble, granite, sandstone and many other porous stone surfaces against oil and water-based stains.
- NEW! Low Odour Formula
- Can be applied instantly to damp stone & grout
- Fast track formula saves time & money
- Suitable for use on all types of grout, natural stone and porcelain tiles
- Protects against oil & water stains
- Suitable for internal and external applications
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application make sure the surface is completely dry, clean and free from debris.
- Apply a generous even coat of Universeal Rapid All-In-1 stain stop to the surface and edges of the stone using a solvent resistant sprayer, lint free cloth or brush. Ensure even distribution by wiping over several times, remove any surface sealer that has not penetrated the tile or stone after 15-20 minutes.
- Apply a second coat of Rapid All-In-1 stain stop, allowing 30-45 minutes drying between coats, repeat the process and remove any excess sealer from the applied area with a dry lint free cloth. It will take up to 24 hours before the product will offer full protection. Until this has happened, keep the surface free from water and oil spills, as stains may occur before fully cured.
Areas not to be sealed with Rapid All-In-1 stain stop must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding.
Expected wear up to 20 years
Varies depending on the type of surface, wear and correct maintenance procedures.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Up to 30m2 per litre.
Dependant on porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of impregnator. Apply a second or third coat if necessary.
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. Heating may cause a fire or explosion. Harmful if swallowed or if inhaled. Causes serious eye irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Avoid breathing vapours. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
Read label before use. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Avoid contact during pregnancy.
Wash hands or skin which has come in to contact with product thoroughly after handling. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Use personal protective equipment as required. In case of inadequate ventilation wear respiratory protection. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre