New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner
£32.50 – £109.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal New Clean 60
[FOR PROFESSIONAL USE]
|Dwell Time:||1-2 hours|
|Application Method:||Sprayer / Roller / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
EFFECTIVE DIRT, LICHEN, BLACK SPOT & ALGAE REMOVER
Universeal New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner is a high performance patio and path outdoor cleaner which is also ideal for cleaning Indian sandstone. After just 60 minutes, and without agitation, it will eliminate layers of grime, dirt and lichen from your stone.
Universeal New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner also contains a biocide that helps to eliminate stubborn matter between slabs and grout, such as red algae, green algae and general garden debris and mulch etc. Cleaning Indian sandstone and other patio surfaces has never been easier. Take care with your lawn and remember to wash off the cleaner thoroughly at the end of the cleaning process to minimise impact to your grass.
See New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner in action in this video showing us using it as a sandstone patio cleaner.
- Professional outdoor patio cleaner for use on driveways, Indian sandstone, paths & patio areas
- Industry-leading performance
- Effective on winter grime, slime and general dirt
- New approved fast acting formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before use remove any loose debris from the patio area, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, FFP3 class mask & clothing.
- Mix a solution of New Clean 60 patio cleaner 1:1 with clean water, taking care not to spill the cleaner on sensitive surfaces, i.e. fabrics. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the surface for at least an hour, during that time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent the paving from drying. Work the area(s) of staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times. After at least one hour dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off. Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the patio cleaner. To achieve best results with our Indian sandstone cleaning products and patio cleaners on aged, stubborn black/white lichen spots, test a small area to ascertain the required dwell time (ie 2-4 hours or overnight) necessary to remove the marks – then follow the instructions above adjusting the timings accordingly.
New Clean 60 patio cleaner contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Up to 50m2 per 5L container when diluted 1:1.
Coverage varies depending on surface contamination.
HSE No. 10285
EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth and do NOT induce vomiting.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label). P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
Handling & Storage
Use within 6 months of purchase or production date. Store in cool, dry conditions out of direct sunlight in original container only. DO NOT RE-USE CONTAINER.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
This product is for professional users. By purchasing it you certify that you are a registered professional individual or business. We accept no liability for goods purchased that disregard this requirement.
3 for 2 offer, 5 Litre, 25 Litre