New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner
£32.50 – £109.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal New Clean 60
[FOR PROFESSIONAL USE]
|Dwell Time:||1-2 hours|
|Application Method:||Sprayer / Roller / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
EFFECTIVE DIRT, LICHEN, BLACK SPOT & ALGAE REMOVER
Universeal New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner is a high performance patio and path outdoor cleaner which is also ideal for cleaning Indian sandstone. After just 60 minutes, and without agitation, it will eliminate layers of grime, dirt and lichen from your stone.
Universeal New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner also contains a biocide that helps to eliminate stubborn matter between slabs and grout, such as red algae, green algae and general garden debris and mulch etc. Cleaning Indian sandstone and other patio surfaces has never been easier. Take care with your lawn and remember to wash off the cleaner thoroughly at the end of the cleaning process to minimise impact to your grass.
See New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner in action in this video showing us using it as a sandstone patio cleaner.
- Professional outdoor patio cleaner for use on driveways, Indian sandstone, paths & patio areas
- Industry-leading performance
- Effective on winter grime, slime and general dirt
- New approved fast acting formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before use remove any loose debris from the patio area, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, FFP3 class mask & clothing.
- Mix a solution of New Clean 60 patio cleaner 1:1 with clean water, taking care not to spill the cleaner on sensitive surfaces, i.e. fabrics. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the surface for at least an hour, during that time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent the paving from drying. Work the area(s) of staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times. After at least one hour dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off. Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the patio cleaner. To achieve best results with our Indian sandstone cleaning products and patio cleaners on aged, stubborn black/white lichen spots, test a small area to ascertain the required dwell time (ie 2-4 hours or overnight) necessary to remove the marks – then follow the instructions above adjusting the timings accordingly.
New Clean 60 patio cleaner contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Up to 50m2 per 5L container when diluted 1:1.
Coverage varies depending on surface contamination.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Handling & Storage
Use within 6 months of purchase or production date. Store in cool, dry conditions out of direct sunlight in original container only. DO NOT RE-USE CONTAINER.
New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner is suitable for most natural stone paving such as Sandstone, Slate or Limestone. Here are some visual examples…
Important Safety Precautions
HSE No. 10285
EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P260: Do not breathe mist, vapours or spray.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth and do NOT induce vomiting.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label). P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
This product is for professional users. By purchasing it you certify that you are a registered professional individual or business. We accept no liability for goods purchased that disregard this requirement.
3 for 2 offer (3x 5L Bottles), 5 Litre, 25 Litre
Can I use New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner on walls or roofs?
New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner can be used on outdoor stone surfaces, whether horizontal or vertical. If using New Clean 60 on roof areas, be careful of spray and spillage and rinse off thoroughly with clean water.
As a general rule, we recommend that you try a small inconspicuous area before any application to your stone surfaces, regardless of the location. Always ensure you use adequate protection when working, we have sourced a value PPE bundle kit, giving you everything you need to complete the cleaning safely at a very affordable price.
My patio is not completely clean after using New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner?
New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner will restore outdoor stone surfaces to a greatly improved condition, regardless of the age and state of the stone. However, hard, encrusted matter such as black lichen will require a bit more effort as it will have become deeply embedded into the stone. If you have a lot of aged, hard lichen or black spots, we recommend that you keep an amount of cleaner back when you apply the solution (see below). We recommend using a pressure washer when washing away the cleaner for heavily aged / dirty patios. The pressure will lift up the lichen and other stubborn materials that will have been loosened by New Clean 60. For perfectionists, if you find that some black marks or tough lichen remains: a second, NEAT application using the saved over cleaning solution followed by another pressure wash will really eliminate all traces and give you a ‘good as new’ finish.
What surface area will New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner cover?
A standard 5 Litre bottle should be usually applied with a dilution ratio of 1:1, so a bottle gives you 10 litres of cleaning solution. When applied with a pressure sprayer, you will have up to 50m² of coverage area.
Why should I apply a Patio Sealer after cleaning?
New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner strips back all the grime, dirt and encrusted matter from your stone surfaces, essentially giving you a blank canvas. The clean effect will last but ultimately with the passage of time grime and seasonal dirt will return.
By applying a Patio Sealer immediately after cleaning, you can seal in the clean, pristine finish. A protective barrier will prevent grime and dirt from sinking into the stone, so providing a cleaner, more durable finish. Cleaning new dirt will be much easier as it will be sitting on top of the stone surface and won’t have sunk into the top layer of the patio/driveway/path. We recommend you use our Universeal Patio Stone Sealer Range for outdoor patio stone - available in Natural Matt, Colour Enhanced, Satin Sheen and Wet Look finishes.
Will New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner damage my lawn?
New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner has, amongst other compounds, an active biocide – this destroys organic vegetation such as weeds and moss between slabs or pavers. When you apply New Clean 60 to patios or pathways next to grass or similar vegetation, you must ensure you thoroughly wash away the cleaner at the end of the process. Dowsing lawn and other areas with clean fresh water will dilute away the remaining cleaner and whilst it may temporarily lighten the grass, it will regain it’s natural colour shortly afterwards.
How long does New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner take to work?
It’s all in the name! New Clean 60 Patio Cleaner is formulated to deliver excellent cleaning results in 60 minutes. You can of course leave New Clean 60 for longer, it will keep working and give an even stronger more powerful finish, but 60 minutes is the minimum we recommend to leave the cleaner in contact with the stone surface.
If I need more advice about the product what can I do.
If you require more advise and the product and your particular project please contact our technical helpline where one of our experienced advisers will be pleased to help 01300-345898