Universeal Ultimate Stone
||Sprayer / Paint Pad / Sponge / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
One-Step Colour Intensifying Impregnator
Universeal Ultimate Stone Enhancer is a premium grade water based stone and masonry enhancing sealer that impregnates to protect against oil and water based stains, whilst enhancing the natural stone colours, leaving a matt finish.
Universeal Ultimate Stone Enhancer can be used for internal and external application, suitable for the application to all porous textured stone and masonry surfaces. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED, CERAMIC/GLAZED OR NON-POROUS SURFACES.
- Enhances natural colour & texture
- Suitable for all types of natural stone surfaces
- Protects against staining from oil & water
- Suitable for internal & external use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Important: Universeal Ultimate Stone Enhancer is very difficult to remove once hardened. Therefore, please read instructions carefully.
- Before application the surface must be completely clean, free from debris and dry.
- Apply an even coat with a low pressure sprayer, paint pad, natural fibre brush or sponge (we do not recommend using a roller), any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application approximately 45-60 minutes repeating the process. After application it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, up to 72 hours. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistent showing hard to remove white patches.
Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding. Results may vary when applying Ultimate Colour Enhancer, depending on the colour, texture and condition of your natural stone. As a rule, it does not provide radical transformational effects when applied to lighter stones, and in particular it cannot enhance common light and grey sandstones such as Kandla Grey. The sealer will always deliver more noticeable results on mid to dark tones or colour infused stones, so if you are unsure, we would recommend you test first to see how the finish works on your particular surface.
Beware of application upon floors with under floor heating as the product may dry prematurely. For further enhancement and to provide a shine finish, Universeal Gloss & Seal can be applied.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Up to 25m2 per litre.
This will depend on the porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of impregnator.
Product shelf life is 12 months from production date (shown on cap) when unopened and stored at room temperature. After opening, use within 3 months.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.