Universeal HydroSeal Stone Sealer
||Sprayer / Sponge / Paint Pad / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
Water Based Stone & Masonry Impregnator Sealer
Universeal Hydroseal Stone Sealer is an affordable water based stone and masonry impregnator that penetrates into the surface to protect against oil and water based stains whilst leaving a matt unchanged finish.
Universeal Hydroseal Stone Sealer can be used for internal and external application, suitable for the application to all porous textured stone and masonry surfaces. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED, CERAMIC/GLAZED, DENSE OR NON-POROUS SURFACES.
- For use on all types of natural stone & masonry surfaces
- Does not alter the natural look
- Suitable for internal & external applications
- Environmentally friendly
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry, apply Hydroseal Stone Sealer generously and evenly with a low pressure sprayer, paint pad, natural fibre brush or sponge (we do not recommend using a roller).
- Apply a second application approximately 20-30 minutes after the first whilst the stone surface is still showing slightly damp inside. It will take at least 24 hours before the product will offer full protection. Until this has happened, keep the surface free from water and oil spills, as stains may occur before fully cured.
Application Temperature: the temperature of the surface should be between 5°C and 25°C. Switch off under floor heating prior to application.
Areas not to be sealed with Hydroseal Stone Sealer must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding. Some materials may appear slightly darker after treatment. If no prior product experience exists or in cases of doubt, we recommend a trial application. Always treat the entire surface in a room. This product does not protect against acid ingress. Remove splashes on wood, glass, PVC, lacquered surfaces etc with a damp cloth. The temperature of the surface to be treated should be between 10°C and 25°C.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Up to 30m2 per litre per coat.
This will depend on the porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of impregnator. Apply a second or third coat if necessary.
Product shelf life is 12 months from production date (shown on cap) when unopened and stored at room temperature. After opening, use within 3 months.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.