£47.50 – £210.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
|Drying Time:||15-20 mins|
|Application Method:||Roller / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
INNOVATIVE SOLVENT-BASED STONE IMPREGNATOR
Universeal One-Coat NanoSeal stone sealer is a supreme solvent based natural stone patio and path outdoor sealer. Using our unique Micromesh™ premium stain protection to prevent water and dirt from staining the stone surfaces.
Universeal One-Coat NanoSeal stone sealer is an innovative solvent based impregnator developed to eliminate the need for more than one coat application to dense natural stone surfaces. Suitable for use with all porous and dense stone surfaces, including polished granites and marbles etc.
- Unique One-Coat application
- Excellent penetrating properties for polished & dense stone
- Exceptional unrivalled stain protection
- Internal and external use
- Long term protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure surface area is completely clean and dry before application. Universeal One-Coat NanoSeal stone sealer is a solvent based liquid and must be used in well-ventilated areas due to the solvent smell.
- Apply the stone sealer generously until saturation of the stone surface. Allow the stone sealer to stay wet and in contact with the stone surface for at least 5 mins. Apply generously with a low pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush, roller, sponge or paint pad.
- After approximately 15-20 minutes of application, remove any surface sealer visible on the stone by wiping completely dry with absorbent cloth. If any sealer residue is left on the stone surface to dry, to remove wipe clean with a cloth dampened with the solvent stone sealer.
- Always allow a minimum of 6 hours drying time before grouting, it is recommended that a small test area is done first to check against staining especially when using coloured or polymer modified grouts. In rare cases with very porous stone it may be necessary to apply more than one application to achieve the desired effect.
Not applying stone sealer correctly to saturation of stone may result in inadequate stain protection. Always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended that at least one coat is applied before grouting, especially when using coloured grouts, after stone sealer is dry a stain test should be completed before proceeding to grout.
Under typical conditions the effect of the impregnation can be considered to have an effect for up to 10 years. Effectiveness and longevity is reliant on initial thorough application, foot traffic and the use of correct maintenance cleaning products.
Up to 15m2 per litre.
Depending on surface porosity and surface texture.
H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P261: Avoid breathing fumes.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre