Enhance & Restore Black Limestone Sealer
£38.60 – £165.90 excl. VAT
Universeal Enhance & Restore
|Drying Time:||45-60 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
COLOUR BOOSTING SEALER FOR NATURAL STONE FLOORING & RESTORING BLACK LIMESTONE
Universeal Enhance & Restore is a powerful impregnating sealer which dramatically enhances the hue and colour of natural stone. Use this to revive faded black limestone.
Universeal Enhance & Restore is a solvent based colour boosting impregnator that penetrates into the surface of the stone to protect from staining and soiling whilst giving a vibrant, bold look. Ideal for restoring black limestone that has faded to grey and can also be applied to slate, natural quarry tiles, sandstone & common types of limestone surfaces. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS, GLAZED SURFACES.
- Revives faded colour & creates a bold striking look
- For use on black limestone and other typical natural porous patio surfaces including commonly installed sandstone, slate, limestone
- Protective coating helps to prevent stain/soiling build-ups
- Easy application with sponge, sprayer or brush
- Low odour solvent formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry, apply a thin even coat with a low pressure sprayer, paint pad, natural fibre brush or sponge. Any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface within 20-30 minutes.
- A second coat may be applied approximately 45-60 minutes, repeating the process. After application it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process (48 hrs). Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistent showing hard to remove white patches.
Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials.
DO NOT OVERAPPLY. Sealer must be applied evenly & thinly. Remove any excess or puddling. Keep the applied surface area dry for 48hrs to avoid white moisture clouding issues.
Under typical conditions the effect of the impregnation can be considered to have an effect for up to 5 years. Effectiveness and longevity is reliant on initial thorough application, foot traffic and the use of correct maintenance cleaning products.
Up to 40m2 per litre.
Depending on surface porosity and texture.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P261: Avoid breathing fumes.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||14 × 6 × 22 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre