Calcium & Efflorescence Remover
||Sprayer / Sponge / Brush
||Up to 1:10
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
OUR EFFLORESCENCE REMOVER AND CLEANER DISSOLVES AND REMOVES HEAVY CALCIUM & EFFLORESCENCE CONTAMINATION FROM ACID RESISTANT NATURAL STONE
Universeal Efflor-Treat Efflorescence Remover easily dissolves and removes unsightly calcium, efflorescence, salts deposits from masonry, brick, granite and other natural stone surfaces.
- Suitable for masonry, brick, granite and other natural stone surfaces
- Our Efflorescence cleaner has a powerful, fast-working formula
- High Performance Efflorescence Remover and treatment
- Easy to use with sponge, brush or sprayer
- Ideal for environments with high levels of salt air
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- When using the best efflorescence cleaner please take care with personal protection, wear gloves and protective eye wear as a minimum
- First dampen the contaminated surface with clean water, then apply Universeal Efflor-Treat Efflorescence Remover and cleaner treatment, neat or diluted with water up to 1:10, dilution rate will be dependent on the extent of the contamination.
- Immediately spread the product generously to the surface with a sponge, brush or sprayer. Leave to dwell for 10-15 minutes, scrub the surface with a stiff brush and then wash away with plenty of clean water. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface, in cases of heavy contamination this procedure may need to be repeated also reducing the dilution rate will help.
Universeal Efflor-Treat Efflorescence Remover is not suitable for polished or finely honed stone surfaces which are sensitive to acid, such as cement tiles, limestone, marble, manufactured stone, etc. In cases of doubt, test the product in an inconspicuous area first to determine the suitability of Universeal Efflor-Treat. This test is important as permanent damage to acid sensitive surfaces can occur. Surfaces such as chrome, enamel, wood, and other acid sensitive surfaces must be protected against splashes and vapours. Acid containing cleaners can develop vapours which may damage sensitive surfaces.
Approx 15 to 30m2 per litre
Depending on extent of contamination and dilution rate
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H302+312+332: Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P264: Wash hands thoroug
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+341: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.