Paving-Pro Block Paving Cleaner
£31.42 – £131.96 excl. VAT
Block Paving Cleaner
[FOR PROFESSIONAL USE]
|Dwell Time:||2-4 hrs|
|Application Method:||Roller / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
POWERFUL LICHEN, ALGAE, BLACK SPOT & GRIME REMOVAL
Universeal Paving-PRO Block Paving Cleaner is a professional outdoor cleaner. In just 2 hours, and without agitation, it will eliminate layers of grime, dirt and lichen from your paving areas.
- Professional outdoor cleaner for use on block paving driveways, paths & paved areas
- Dilute up to 1:20 for maximum coverage
- Effective on winter grime, slime & general dirt
- Fast acting, professional grade formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before use remove any loose debris from the area, and ensure you have adequate personal protection, i.e gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, FFP3 class mask & clothing.
- Mix a solution of Paving-Pro cleaner 1:1 with clean water, taking care not to spill the cleaner on sensitive surfaces, i.e. fabrics. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket. Apply generously.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the surface for at least two hours, the surface must not be allowed to dry out during that time. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent the paving from drying. Work the area(s) of staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times. After at least two hours dwell time, the treated area should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the cleaner before then power washing off. Please note the cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawn grass. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the cleaner. To achieve best results on aged, stubborn black/white lichen spots, test a small area to ascertain the required dwell time (ie 2-4 hours or overnight) necessary to remove the marks – then follow the instructions above adjusting the timings accordingly.
Paving-PRO Block Paving Cleaner contains a chlorine type agent as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics & tarmac during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try product in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use.
Up to 50m2 per 5L container when diluted 1:1.
Coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
This information is offered without guarantee. It is the user’s responsibility to ascertain the suitability and safety of this product thus assuming all liability and risk thereof. In case of doubt, the product should be tried out in an inconspicuous area. In the event of failure, the manufacturer shall be obliged to replace such product proven defective.
HSE No. 10285
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
5 Litre, 25 Litre