Universeal Grout Mould Remover Spray
Specialist Cleaner and mould remover
||Sponge / Pad / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
Fast Effective Action
Universeal Grout Mould Remover Spray is a fast effective safe cleaner and mould remover specially formulated for the removal of mould, algae, fungus and unsightly black spots commonly found on grout joints, silicone sealant, and hard surfaces, i.e. bathroom area, wall tiles, ceramics, porcelain and most types of natural stones tiles.
- Removes mould & black spots from grout & silicone
- Suitable for use around plastic & enamel baths & showers
- Fast & effective
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Read entire label before using.
- Spray the surface to be treated with grout mould cleaning spray from 3-5cm away.
- Leave to work for 20-30 mins, then agitate with a stiff brush or scouring pad.
- In the case of stubborn stains i.e. such as on silicone sealants, spray again and leave to work for up to 2-3 hours.
- Clean the sprayed surface with a sponge & clean water.
Always test Universeal Grout Mould Spray mould remover on an inconspicuous area prior to use. Avoid contact with metals and do not treat coloured surfaces. We do not recommend using this product on artexed surfaces. Avoid splashes on sensitive surfaces such as metal, wood or clothing.
Close nozzle after each use. Store out of direct sunlight, keep in original container only.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection
R31 Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
R36/38 Irritating to eyes and skin.
S2 Keep out of the reach of children.
S26 In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
S37/39 Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection.
S45 In case of an accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
SUGGESTED FIRST AID PROCEDURES:
Eye contact: immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for approximately 15 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Skin contact: wash area in question with soap and water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
Inhalation: Remove person to fresh air. If symptoms persist, seek medical attention.
Ingestion: Harmful if swallowed; Do not induce vomiting, if nauseous drink 2-3 glasses of water. Seek medical attention immediately and show this container or label.