No More Algae
£32.50 – £109.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal No More Algae
Green To Clean Moss & Algae Remover
|Application Method:||Sprayer / Roller / Brush|
|Dilution:||1:5 – 1:20|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SPRAY IT, LEAVE IT, BELIEVE IT… NO MORE ALGAE
Universeal No More Algae Moss & Algae Remover is a professional grade microbiological surface biocide cleaner which is highly effective for the removal of algae, moss, lichen, fungi, mould, bacteria & viruses on external hard surfaces.
Universeal No More Algae’s unique formula is safe and easy to use and fully biodegradable. Use annually for complete protection against algae and moss growth. Just simply spray and walk away and let nature work its magic.
- Effective removal of algae, moss, lichen, fungi, black mould, bacteria and viruses on external hard surfaces
- Fully biodegradable formula
- Application ratios from 1:20 – 1:5 for maximum effect
- Safe for animals, pets and children once dry
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Using a pneumatic garden sprayer or water can, add one part Universeal No More Algae Moss & Algae Remover to 5 parts water (1:5).
- Mix well and use at a rate NOT EXCEEDING 5 square metres per litre, approximately 50sq feet area.
- Apply a flood coat spraying in sweeping motion across the surface. A second pass may be necessary to ensure complete coverage.
- Allow to soak in and completely dry on surface – DO NOT WASH OFF.
- Any moss and green algae will disappear within days and not return for up to 12 months where a repeat application will then be necessary.
Do not apply Universeal No More Algae Moss & Algae Remover when the threat of rain is imminent. Always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Extra caution is required when applying near or around fish ponds or similar. If you accidentally over-spray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water.
1:5 dilution (heavy contamination) approximate coverage 25m2 per bottle.
Coverage areas may vary depending on surface contamination and method of application.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P405: Store locked up.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer, 5 Litre, 25 Litre