Universeal Builder’s Clean
Cement Mortar Residue Cleaner
||5 -15 mins
||Sprayer / Roller / Brush
||Up to 1:10
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
Extra Strong Cement Residue Cleaner
Universeal Builder’s Clean effortlessly removes surface residues such as mortar and cement, gypsum plaster, encrusted and engrained dirt, rust as well as calcium and lime scale deposits. Universeal Builder’s Clean Cement Residue Cleaner can be used indoors and outdoors after the installation process or during construction. All surfaces must be acid resistant surfaces such as ceramic tiles, porcelain, brick, clay and quarry tiles, terracotta, concrete and many types of natural stones.
- Effortlessly removes cement & mortar residues
- Fast effective formulation
- Suitable for use on all acid resistant surfaces
- Indoor & outdoor use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Take care to use personal protection whilst using this product, gloves and eye protection as a minimum.
- Not suitable for acid sensitive surfaces such as enamel, zinc, chrome, stainless steel, polished marble and limestone, lacquers, etc. If using Universeal Builder’s Clean indoors ensure good ventilation during and after use, and ensure that no vapours remain in the room.
- First wet the surface, then apply Universeal Builder’s Clean, neat or diluted with water up to 1:10, dilution rate will be dependent on the extent of the contamination.
- After 5-10 minutes agitate with a stiff brush and clean water, scrub and rinse thoroughly with clean water. If the problem persists, it may be necessary to reapply the solution diluting to a stronger mix and working in smaller areas.
Always try Builder’s Clean Cement Residue Cleaner in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Avoid contact with clothes, material and fabrics as this will cause damage. Keep away from carpets and soft furnishings. Always wipe up spillages and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Approx 10 to 40m2 per litre
Depending on the kind and stubbornness of the deposits and dilution rate.