Black Spot Patio Preventer
£30.00 – £100.00 inc. VAT
Universeal Patio Black Spot Preventer
For all stone types
|Applications/Coats:||1 Application (every 6-12 months)|
|Application Method:||Sprayer / Roller / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
Targeted Prevention of Black Spot Lichen Spores
Universeal Patio Black Spot Preventer is an effective black spot preventative measure for new or newly cleaned pavers, patios and block paving. Apply annually to provide permanent protection.
Universeal Patio Black Spot Preventer’s unique formula will prevent patio black spot infestation on new patio, paving and pathways. When used annually, it prevents regrowth of black spot lichen after treating with No More Black Spot. Patio Black Spot Preventer also eliminates green and red algae growth from outdoor hard surfaces including drives, walls, roofs, patios and other decorative stonework.
- Kills black lichen spores before they can germinate and eliminates green & red algae
- Application at 1:3 dilution with water
- Safe for animals, pets & children once dry
- Most cost effective formula on the market – no more pressure washing required
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Prepare the area by cleaning off loose debris and ensure you have adequate personal protection, ie gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Using a pneumatic garden sprayer or water can, add one part Universeal Patio Black Spot Preventer to 3 parts water (1:3).
- Mix well and use at a rate NOT EXCEEDING 5 square metres per litre, approximately 50sq feet area.
- Apply a flood coat spraying in sweeping motion across the surface.
- Allow to soak in and completely dry on surface – DO NOT WASH OFF. Will prevent the reappearance of lichen and algae for up to 6-12 months where another application will be necessary.
Do not apply Universeal Patio Black Spot Preventer when the threat of rain is imminent.
Always try product in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use. Extra caution is required when applying near or around fish ponds or similar. If you accidentally over-spray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water.
1:3 dilution – approximate coverage 100m2 per bottle.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P405: Store locked up.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
FOR USE ONLY BY PROFESSIONAL OPERATORS | HSE No. 10285
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
Bundle (No Black Spot 5L + Patio Black Spot Preventer 5L), 5 Litre, 25 Litre