No More Black Spot
£32.50 – £109.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal No More Black Spot
Patio Black Spot, Lichen & Algae Remover
|Dwell Time:||2 hours|
|Application Method:||Sprayer / Roller / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
Professional Outdoor Cleaning Performance
Universeal No More Black Spot is a professional grade outdoor cleaner which eliminates all traces of stubborn grey/white lichen and typical patio black spot from all masonry and natural stone surfaces.
- Removes stubborn aged black and grey lichen algae spots from all masonry and natural stone surfaces
- Also removes red and green algae, reviving the surface to its original appearance
- Easy application, supplied as a ready to use liquid
- Ideally suited for the removal of persistent patio black spot
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before use always take care to use personal protection, gloves and protective eye wear as a minimum.
- Remove all loose debris from the patio area and pre-wet the surface area with clean water prior to applying the Universeal No More Black Spot cleaning fluid.
- Generously apply neat solution, taking care not to spill the cleaner on sensitive surfaces, i.e. fabrics or grassed areas. Carefully transfer the cleaning fluid from the bottle to a pump sprayer or watering can. If these containers are not available then cleaning fluid can be used directly from the bucket.
- The cleaning fluid needs to be left on the patio black spot surface for a minimum of 2 hours, during this time the surface must not be allowed to dry out. If necessary mist with additional cleaning fluid or with clean water to prevent the paving from drying. Work the area(s) of patio black spot staining with a brush, if necessary, but ensure the surface remains wet at all times.
- After the 2 hour dwell period, the treated area of patio black spot should be washed down with clean water first to neutralise the area and remove the majority of the neat cleaner before pressure washing off with clean water. Please note the patio black spot remover can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawned areas. If this unavoidable then soaking these areas with plenty of clean water prior to the cleaner application and after to rinse any cleaner that may have washed off on to the grassed area will stop any damage to vegetation.
In cases of severe black and white lichen contamination, leave the patio black spot remover to dwell overnight and power wash off the following morning. Universeal No More Black Spot contains a chlorine type active ingredient which will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always test product in an inconspicuous area prior to use to check suitability.
Look for a change of appearance in the black spots. When the black spots turn white, this indicates that the lichen has been destroyed – you can now wash away, preferably using a pressure washer to lift off the lichen residue. If the spots remain black, leave for a longer dwell time or re-apply some more cleaner.
Apply NEAT. Do not exceed 5m2 per Litre (Maximum 25m2 per bottle)
EUH031: Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P273: Avoid release to the environment.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
Handling & Storage
Use within 6 months of purchase or production date. Store in cool, dry conditions out of direct sunlight in original container only. DO NOT RE-USE CONTAINER.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer, 5 Litre, 25 Litre