This pH balancing formulation is designed to work in conjunction with Feel-Safe Anti-slip non-slip floor treatment. We recommend you order both solutions as they work together for complete control of the micro acid etching process.
Universeal Feel Safe Neutraliser
||Sponge / Microfibre Cloth
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
PH Balance neutraliser for Feel-safe Anti-slip
Universeal Feel Safe Neutraliser is designed to rapidly balance pH levels when treating ceramics, porcelain and natural stone surfaces with Feel Safe Anti-slip, it effectively ‘switches off’ the micro acid etching process.
Universeal Feel Safe Neutraliser should only be used in conjunction with Feel Safe Anti-slip and must not be applied onto vinyl, linoleum, wood, metal or coated surfaces.
- Rapid pH balancing formulation to reduce the micro acid etching process of Feel-Safe Anti-slip treatment
- Suitable for use on most tile and paving surfaces treated with Feel-Safe
- Adjusts the low pH to effectively neutralise Feel-Safe Anti-slip, preventing further excess etching and possible surface damage
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Learn how to how to neutralise the non-slip micro acid etching process with these short instructions.
- Always follow strict PPE guideline when using this product, wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- After applying and leaving Universeal Feel Safe anti-slip treatment for the tested required dwell time (as per label instructions) generously apply the Feel Safe Neutraliser at a ratio of 2 times more of the amount of anti-slip treatment applied. Doing will so will guarantee that the Feel Safe Neutraliser will effectively adjust the pH level preventing further etching of the ant-slip treatment. When using both formulations, we recommend working in small sections. This can be done with a sponge or micro fibre cloth.
- Allow the Feel Safe Neutraliser to dwell on the applied surface for a minimum of 5-10 minutes before thoroughly rinsing with clean water prior to moving onto the next area to be treated. DO NOT LET SOLUTION DRY ON SURFACE.
- Pay attention to the time needed for Feel Safe Anti-slip treatment to work (always complete a test patch to understand the required action / dwell time), make sure you do not exceed these dwell times before applying the Feel Safe Neutraliser, as the acidic solution with continue to micro etch until treated with the Neutraliser.
Always protect areas not to be treated, Universeal Feel Safe neutraliser and anti-slip treatment formulas can cause damage if accidentally spilt or applied on to sensitive surfaces, i.e. metals, painted surfaces, woods, glazed surfaces etc. Rinse with plenty of clean water if accidentally spilt. Poor or inconsistent application may result in permanent surface damage to the applied tiles. It is imperative that a small test is completed, preferably on lose tiles or a small section of floor to determine the product suitability and correct application process to achieve desired anti-slip results.
Strong alkaline solution neutralises & balances acidic anti-slip formula
Universeal will not accept any responsibility for misuse of this product.
5-8m2 per litre.
Exceeding these coverage guidelines may results in the product being ineffective. Do not dilute, use the product neat.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P405: Store locked up.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.