Universeal Stone Foam
Easy Application Spray Sealer
|Technical Application Guide
Water-Based Colour Enhancer Stone Sealer
Universeal Stone Foam Colour Enhancer Stone Sealer superior colour-enhancing foam is a low V.O.C. water-based natural stone colour enhancer that seals and penetrates grout, stone and masonry surfaces to protect against oil and water-based stains. This unique no-mess foam clings to vertical surfaces providing accurate, non-streak coverage.
Universeal Stone Foam Colour Enhancer Stone Sealer can be applied indoors or outdoors to cured grout, masonry, quarry, victorian tile, saltillo, slate, terracotta, sandstone, brick and stone mosaic.
- Easy spray-on application
- Dual action colour enhancer stone sealer
- No mess foam formula
- Protects & enhances the colour of natural stone
- Stain and scuff resistant
- Up to 15 years protection
- Suitable for internal and external applications
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Important: Universeal Stone Foam Colour Enhancer Stone Sealer is very difficult to remove once hardened. Therefore, please read instructions carefully.
- Make sure that the surface is dry, thoroughly clean and free from waxes, sealants, or coatings of any kind.
- Shake can well. Point valve opening towards surface to be sprayed, holding about 10-12 inches away. Spray on a fine mist of the Colour Enhancer Stone Sealer and let stand for a few minutes. Using a clean, dry cloth or sponge, wipe into the stone. Repeat if necessary to attain the desired look.
- Allow to cure for 24 hours. Test area after application using water droplets, if droplets are absorbed, a second or third coat may be necessary to attain the desired performance.
Surfaces which are not to be sealed with Colour Enhancer Stone Sealer must be protected with masking material. Always test the product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for the intended use.
Expected wear up to 15 years
This will vary depending on the type of surface, wear and proper maintenance. This is not a warranty.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Per 442ml can.
Square metres: 5 to 14m2. Coverage will vary depending on the type of surface application.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing vapour/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Use personal protective equipment as required. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.
Product SDS sheet available upon request.