NEW PRODUCT ALERT
Universeal Grout Rescue X Pre-treat Cleaner
Outdoor Patio Cleaning Solution to prepare joints for Grout Rescue X Colour Sealer
||Sprayer / Watering Can / Bucket
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
CLEANS & ETCHES PATIO GROUT PRIOR TO COLOUR SEALING
Universeal Grout Rescue X Pre-Treat Cleaner is designed to clean & prime patio grout lines ready for them to be sealed & protected with Grout Rescue X Colour Sealer.
Universeal Grout Rescue X Pre-Treat Cleaner cleans and etches pointing or grouting joints between patio tiles or slabs. This important process primes the area so Grout Rescue X will achieve optimal adhesion to seal & protect the patio pointing or grout. NOT SUITABLE FOR USE AROUND ACID SENSITIVE SURFACES, SUCH AS LIMESTONE, TRAVERTINE & OTHER CALCIUM BASED STONE TYPES
- Eliminates common grime and dirt for a clean, pristine finish
- Mild acid etches the grout lines for maximum adhesion of grout rescue colour sealer
- Application at 1:1 dilution with water
- Simply apply and leave to dwell – then wash away for great results
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a small test patch on your surface to observe any adverse effect or reaction to your particular stone type.
- Prepare the area by cleaning off loose debris and ensure you have adequate personal protection, ie gloves, suitable protective eyewear, face mask & clothing.
- Using a pneumatic garden sprayer or water can, add one part Universeal Grout Rescue X Pre-Treat Cleaner to 1 parts water (1:1).
- Mix well and use at a rate NOT EXCEEDING 5 square metres per litre, approximately 50sq feet area.
- Apply a flood coat spraying in sweeping motion across the surface, making sure all joints are well treated.
- Allow to dwell on surface for 5 to 15 minutes before lightly agitating and rinsing – DO NOT WASH OFF WITH PRESSURE WASHER, USE NORMAL HOSE WATER TO GENTLY WASH AWAY. Repeat if necessary on very soiled patches.
If you accidentally over-spray onto delicate plant life, rinse off with clean water. Always perform a small inconspicuous test on-site to determine suitable application process for your project. Call our support helpline on +44 (0)1300 345 898 (option 2) or the contact form on our website for technical support.
1:1 dilution – approx 50-60m2 per bottle.
Coverage varies depending on surface contamination.
Handling & Storage
Use within 6 months of purchase or production date. Store in cool, dry conditions out of direct sunlight in original container only.