£44.00 – £198.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
|Drying Time:||20-30 mins|
|Application Method:||Roller / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
INNOVATIVE WATER-BASED STONE IMPREGNATOR
Universeal One-Coat MicroSeal is an innovative superior water based impregnator developed to eliminate the need for more than one coat application to porous natural stone surfaces.
Universeal One-Coat MicroSeal offers maximum stain protection and longevity for all types of porous textured stone surfaces. Its excellent penetration properties will not leave any film residue, whilst leaving the stone’s colour and tonality natural with a matt finish. Universeal One-Coat MicroSeal is a safe, non-flammable, earth friendly biodegradable formula.
- Unique One-Coat application
- Unrivalled stain protection
- Low odour, earth friendly formula
- Internal and external use
- Long term protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure surface area is completely clean and dry before application.
- Shake product well and apply the sealer generously until saturation of the stone surface. Allow the sealer to stay wet and in contact with the stone surface for at least 5 minutes. The sealer can be applied with a low pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush, roller, sponge or paint pad.
- After approximately 20-30 minutes of application, remove any sealer visible on the surface by wiping completely dry with absorbent cloth or towel. If any sealer residue is left on the stone surface wipe clean with a cloth dampened with the sealer.
- Always allow a minimum of 8 hours drying time before the commencement of grouting, it is recommended that a small test area is done first to check against staining especially when using coloured or polymer modified grouts. In rare cases with very porous stone it may be necessary to apply more than one application to achieve the desired effect.
Not applying sealer correctly to saturation of stone may result in inadequate stain protection. Always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use. Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended that at least one coat is applied before grouting, especially when using coloured grouts, after sealer is dry a stain test should be completed before proceeding to grout.
Under typical conditions the effect of the impregnation can be considered to have an effect for up to 10 years. Effectiveness and longevity is reliant on initial thorough application, foot traffic and the use of correct maintenance cleaning products.
Up to 15m2 per litre.
Depending on surface porosity and texture.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre