NEW PRODUCT ALERT
Polymer & Sealer Residue Remover
||Sponge / Roller / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
Advanced formula For removing problematic residues
Universeal Resin-Off is a specialist stripping formula for the targeted removal of resins and jointing mortar residues from patios and paving. Can also remove excess sealer deposits.
Universeal Resin-Off is for the removal of jointing mortar residues, excess resins and sealants, coatings, adhesives and plastic residues from all types of external stone surfaces. This easy to apply gel-like fluid allows you to target specific patches with minimal mess and wastage.
- Designed to remove polymer hazes, films and residues from jointing mortars, resins and surface sealants
- Ready to use, gel-like formula
- Suitable for porcelain tiles and other porous natural and artificial stones
- Highly effective remover – works in less than 20 minutes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a small test patch on your surface to establish timing and effectiveness of results. ONLY when you have successfully completed this process should you proceed.
- Prepare the area by cleaning off loose debris and ensure you have adequate personal protection, ie gloves, suitable protective eye-wear, face mask & clothing.
- Pre-wet the surface area. Apply Resin-Off to the affected areas and leave to dwell for 15-20 minutes maximum. Agitate with a stiff brush or decking brush and wash off. After rinsing, you may pressure wash for faster results.
- After allowing the surface to dry, inspect and if any stubborn patches remain you may repeat the process.
Do not apply Resin-Off until you have completed a test patch and made sure of the effectiveness and end result on your surface.
Cover areas not to be treated with suitable protective materials. Apply between 5° C and 20° C.
Apply neat – approx 5-10m2 per litre.
Work in manageable areas of no more than 4-5m2 at a time so you can control the dwell time and effectiveness of the break down. Do not apply the product across the entire surface as this will likely lead to an ineffective removal process.