Patio Stone Sealer Natural Matt Finish
£46.40 – £181.50 excl. VAT
Universeal Patio Stone Sealer Natural Matt Finish
Protect your Patio without changing the look
|Drying Time:||45-60 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
MATT LOOK FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Patio Stone Sealer NATURAL MATT FINISH is a water based, synthetic impregnating sealer. It imparts excellent water repellency and stain resistance to natural stone surfaces without changing the surface appearance. The advanced polymerised formula is 100% breathable allows full vapour transmission to avoid moisture issues.
Patio Stone Sealer NATURAL MATT FINISH is a water-based protective coating that creates a highly durable matt finish on all types of outdoor natural sandstone, slate, limestone and more.
Once sealed Patio Stone Sealer NATURAL MATT FINISH creates an invisible barrier that significantly reduces liquid absorption of the treated surface, reducing efflorescence / salts blooming, organic soiling and moss and algae growth, whilst allowing the stone the ability to “breathe” and transfer moisture vapour.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- MATT EFFECT for minimal change of finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean. Apply Patio Stone Sealer NATURAL MATT FINISH thinly and evenly, to saturation with a sponge, paint pad, brush or sprayer. DO NOT OVERAPPLY: failure to apply correctly may lead to stickiness and/or patches.
- Apply a second coat, if necessary, within 60 minutes to ensure complete coverage. Surface dry after 45-60 minutes.
- If rain is forecast or starts, then stop treatment immediately and cover the freshly impregnated areas, the surface is required to stay completely dry for the first 6 hours after application.
Application range: 5°c – 20°c. In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry.
Apply undiluted, coverage up to 15m2/L per coat.
Dependant on porosity of surface. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of repellent.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
P332+313: If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer, 5 Litre, 25 Litre