Universeal Patio Stone Sealer Natural Matt Finish
Protect your Patio without changing the look
||Approx 8-10m2 per litre / coat
Coverage offered as guidance. Will vary depending on surface porosity, texture and application process.
||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
THIS MATT PATIO SEALER GIVES THE MATT LOOK FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Matt Patio Sealer (natural stone sealer for outdoors) is a water based, synthetic impregnating sealer. It imparts excellent water repellency and stain resistance to natural stone surfaces without changing the surface appearance. The advanced polymerised formula is 100% breathable allows full vapour transmission to avoid moisture issues.
Our matt brick sealer (natural stone sealer exterior) is a water-based protective coating that creates a highly durable matt finish on all types of outdoor natural sandstone, slate, limestone and more.
Once sealed Matt Patio Sealer NATURAL MATT FINISH creates an invisible barrier that significantly reduces liquid absorption of the treated surface, reducing efflorescence / salts blooming, organic soiling and moss and algae growth, whilst allowing the stone the ability to “breathe” and transfer moisture vapour.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Suitable for use on concrete and pre-cast paving
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- MATT EFFECT for minimal change of finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean.
- 1st coat (impregnation): Apply Patio Stone Sealer NATURAL MATT FINISH at a ratio of 150ml/m2 with a low pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush, paint pad or sponge until overall saturation of the stone surface. Within 10 minutes, check that the application has evenly covered the surface; make sure the solution is well distributed to allow for full, even absorption.
- 2nd coat (surface protection): Apply wet on wet within 15 minutes of the first coat (while the stone is still wet inside), working in the opposite direction to the first application for a balanced, even finish at a reduced ratio of 100ml/m2. Make sure that the formulation is applied evenly.
- Always allow a minimum of 2-3 hours drying time before limited footfall to ensure maximum long-term protection.
This outdoor natural stone sealer has an application range: 5°c – 20°c. In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry.
Apply undiluted. Approximately 8-10m2 per litre / coat.
Coverage offered as guidance. Will vary depending on surface porosity, texture and application process. Check the surface after application to ensure full effectiveness of repellent.
Do not over apply the product, inconsistent application may result in moisture clouding issues, leading to stickiness, white patches & possible blistering/flaking. Always do a test patch to understand a successful application process.
You can use our matt finish patio sealer in a variety of applications, including Indian Sandstone, Slate, Stone Slabs, and more for the following types of results. No wonder so many customers agree it’s the best natural matt look patio sealer on the market today.