£32.50 – £130.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Enhance & Seal
|Drying Time:||45-60 mins|
|Application Method:||Roller / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
COLOUR ENHANCER FOR ALL OUTDOOR STONE SURFACES
Universeal Colour-Plus colour enhancing stone sealer is a solvent based colour enhancer and impregnator that penetrates into the surface of the stone to strongly protect from staining and heavy soiling. Universeal Colour-Plus colour enhancing stone sealer can be applied to grout pointing, tumbled marble, limestone, slate, quarry tiles, sandstone & most types of masonry surfaces. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS GLAZED SURFACES.
- For use on all sandstone, granite, limestone and slate patio surfaces
- 100% breathable formula allowing for vapour transmission
- Enhances natural colour & texture
- Helps to prevent staining and heavy soiling
- Low odour solvent formula
- Long term protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry, apply an even coat of Colour-Plus colour enhancing stone sealer with a low pressure sprayer, roller, natural fibre brush or sponge, any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application approximately 45-60 minutes repeating the process. After application it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, minimum 24 hours, ideally longer. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistent showing hard to remove white patches.
Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended that at least one coat is applied before grouting, especially when using coloured grouts, after sealer is dry a stain test should be completed before proceeding to grout.
Under typical conditions the effect of the impregnation can be considered to have an effect for up to 5 years before reapplication is necessary. Effectiveness and longevity is reliant on initial thorough application, foot traffic and the use of correct maintenance cleaning products.
Up to 25m2 per litre.
Depending on surface porosity and texture.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H315: Causes skin irritation.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P261: Avoid breathing fumes.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P280: Wear protective gloves.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P309+311: IF exposed or if you feel unwell: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre