Enhance & Seal
||Up to 25m2 per litre per coat
||Sprayer / Brush / Sponge
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
COLOUR ENHANCER FOR ALL OUTDOOR STONE SURFACES
Universeal Colour-Plus colour enhancing stone sealer is a solvent based colour enhancer and impregnator that penetrates into the surface of the stone to strongly protect from staining and heavy soiling. Universeal Colour-Plus colour enhancing stone sealer can be applied to grout pointing, tumbled marble, limestone, slate, quarry tiles, sandstone & most types of masonry surfaces. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON NON-POROUS GLAZED SURFACES.
Results may vary when applying COLOUR-PLUS, depending on the colour, texture and condition of your natural stone. As a rule, it does not provide radical transformational effects when applied to lighter or neutral stones, and in particular it cannot enhance common light and grey sandstones such as Kandla Grey. The sealer will always deliver more noticeable results on mid tone, darker or colour rich stones, so if you are unsure, we would recommend you complete a test patch first to see how the finish works on your patio area.
- For use on all sandstone, granite, limestone and slate patio surfaces
- 100% breathable formula allowing for vapour transmission
- Enhances natural colour & texture
- Helps to prevent staining and heavy soiling
- Low odour solvent formula
- Long term protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application the surface must be completely clean and dry, apply an even coat of Colour-Plus colour enhancing stone sealer with a low pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush or sponge (we do not recommend using a roller), any excess sealer must be completely removed from the surface after 20-30 minutes.
- Apply a second application approximately 45-60 minutes repeating the process. After application it is important that the stone surface is kept completely dry through the curing process, minimum 24 hours, ideally longer. Any moisture or water left on the surface within this time may result in the sealer drying inconsistent showing hard to remove white patches.
Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended that at least one coat is applied before grouting, especially when using coloured grouts, after sealer is dry a stain test should be completed before proceeding to grout. Always test the sealer in a small inconspicuous area to check product suitability and to determine the surface porosity and correct application process required to achieve perfect results. It is important to remember that this product is a penetrating sealer, all of the applied product needs to be completely absorbed into the stone within 20 to 30 minutes. Any excess sealer left on the surface must be thoroughly wiped off before drying to avoid inconsistent sticky and/or shiny patches.
Under typical conditions the effect of the impregnation can be considered to have an effect for up to 5 years before reapplication is necessary. Effectiveness and longevity is reliant on initial thorough application, foot traffic and the use of correct maintenance cleaning products.
Up to 25m2 per litre per coat.
Depending on surface porosity and texture.
Patio Transformation – simply spray and go!
Watch the transformative effect of Colour-Plus Outdoor Patio Sealer