Universeal Deck Clean
High Performance Timber Decking Cleaner
||Sprayer / Roller / Brush
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
TARGETED CLEANING TO ELIMINATE GRIME, MOSS, ALGAE AND OTHER DEPOSITS FROM DECKING & OUTDOOR WOOD FURNITURE
Universeal Deck Clean is a professional decking cleaner that targets grime and dirt deposits and also organic build-up to restore your deck and other natural wood surfaces.
- Suitable for all hard-wearing outdoor natural wood surfaces
- Powerful, fast-working formula
- Easy to use with brush or sprayer
- Destroys organic growth and restores original finish
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- First wet the surface, then apply Universeal Deck Clean, diluted 1 part cleaner 5 parts water. Apply the product evenly on to the surface with a sponge, brush or sprayer.
- Leave to dwell for 20-30 minutes, scrub the surface then wash away with plenty of clean water. Do not allow the product to dry on the surface, in cases of heavy contamination this procedure may be necessary to repeat. Be aware, cleaning fluid can harm or possibly kill vegetation so try to avoid washing off onto garden or lawned areas. If this unavoidable then rinse with plenty of clean water to dilute the cleaner.
Universeal Deck Clean contains chlorine as an active ingredient and will stain fabrics and sensitive materials. Take special care to avoid contact with fabrics during application. The fluid might cause slight lightening of some surfaces – always try product in an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Up to 200m2 per 5L.
Depending on extent of contamination.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.