Grout & Tile Protector (600ml) Aerosol
£14.50 excl. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Grout & Tile Protector
Rapid Drying Protection
|Drying Time:||1-2 hours|
|Application Method:||Aerosol Spray & Cloth|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
Instant Stain Protection
Universeal Grout & Tile Protector is a VOC compliant, solvent based formula designed for deep penetration into grout. It protects against oil and water based stains while still allowing the surface to breathe. It is non-yellowing, long lasting and will not change the appearance of the surface. Overspray that does not penetrate the ceramic tile, porcelain, glass, stone or grout will dissipate and should not leave any hard to remove residue.
- Easy spray-on application
- Can be applied immediately after grouting
- Fast drying, instant protection against stains
- Does not change surface appearance
- Suitable for wall and floor grout
- Up to 20 years protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application, make sure the area is well ventilated, ensure you are wearing personal protection equipment including gloves, eye protection and suitable FFP3 vapour mask is recommended.
- Make sure that the surface is thoroughly clean and free from waxes, sealants, or coatings of any kind.
- Shake can well, spray 25-40cm from surface. Apply product evenly, wiping off any excess if spraying on to vertical areas.
- Allow to dry for 1-2 hours and test area after application using water droplets, if droplets are absorbed within 5minutes, a second or third coat may be necessary to attain the desired performance.
Surfaces which are not to be sealed must be protected with masking material. Do not apply sealer directly onto acrylic or stained surfaces, such as cabinets, as this may cause discolouration.
Expected wear up to 20 years
This will vary depending on the type of surface, wear and proper maintenance. Always test product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use. Suitability for a particular purpose is always the responsibility of the user.
Clean treated areas with water and a pH neutral cleaner. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents on treated surfaces.
Up to 15m2 per can.
Dependant on porosity of surface.
Contains: Naptha Petroleum Hydrotreated Light and Butyl Acetate
Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container: may burst if heated. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Avoid breathing vapour/spray. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
Use personal protective equipment as required. Get medical advice/attention if you feel unwell. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/122°F. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||6 x 6 x 27 cm|