Grout Rescue Pre-Treatment 500ml
£7.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Grout Rescue Pre-Treatment
|Dwell Time:||2-3 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Pad / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
CLEAN & PREP FOR RECOLOUR
Universeal Grout Rescue Pre-Treatment is a fast effective cleaner and surface primer specially formulated to pre-treat and ready the grout joints for the application of Grout Rescue Colour & Seal. Suitable for use on wall & floor grout joints around non porous tiled surfaces.
- Easily removes stubborn staining from wall & floor grout joints
- Suitable for use around plastic & enamel baths & showers
- Fast & effective
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- Read label before using and follow personal protection guidance.
- Spray the grout joint from approx 20-30cm away.
- Leave to work for 2-3 mins, then agitate with a stiff brush or scouring pad and rinse with clean water.
- Allow grout joints to completely dry before applying Grout Rescue Colour & Seal.
- Always test Universeal Grout Rescue Pre-Treatment on an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Avoid splashes on to sensitive surfaces such as metal, wood or clothing.
Close nozzle after each use. Store out of direct sunlight, keep in original container only.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
H290: May be corrosive to metals.
H302+312+332: Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled.
H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H318: Causes serious eye damage.
H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear eye protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+341: IF INHALED: If breathing is difficult, remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
P337+313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
|Dimensions||4 × 4 × 15 cm|