Patio Stone Sealer Satin Sheen Finish
£55.00 – £195.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Satin Patio Sealer
Add a satin / sheen to your Patio areas
|Drying Time:||60-90 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SATIN/SHEEN LOOK FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Patio Stone Sealer SATIN SHEEN FINISH is a high performance sealer for natural stone paving. Quick drying, creating a durable satin finish whilst delicately accentuating the natural hues of outdoor flagstones. The advanced polymerised formula is 100% breathable allows full vapour transmission to avoid moisture issues.
Our satin finish stone sealer is a water-based polymerised protective coating that creates a highly durable satin/sheen finish on all types of outdoor natural stone. This natural stone sealer satin finish i very easy to apply, it is self levelling and penetrates the substrate to protect against oil and water-based stains.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- Attractive SATIN/SHEEN finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean.
- 1st coat (impregnation): Apply the satin finish stone sealer at a ratio of 150ml/m2 with a low pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush, paint pad or sponge until overall saturation of the stone surface. Within 10 minutes, check that the application has evenly covered the surface; make sure the solution is well distributed to allow for full, even absorption.
- 2nd coat (surface protection): Apply wet on wet within 15 minutes of the first coat (while the stone is still wet inside), working in the opposite direction to the first application for a balanced, even finish at a reduced ratio of 100ml/m2. Make sure that the formulation is applied evenly.
- Always allow a minimum of 2-3 hours drying time before limited footfall to ensure maximum long-term protection.
The satin stone sealer application range is: 5°c – 20°c. In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry.
Apply undiluted. Approximately 8-10m2 per litre / coat.
Satin patio sealer coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
The amount of satin/sheen effect can be controlled by the number of coats of the natural stone sealer satin applied. The recommended 2 coats will give a soft, subtle satin finish – add more coats for extra sheen. Do not over apply the product as it may result in moisture issues, leading to stickiness, white patches & blistering/flaking.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer, 5 Litre, 25 Litre