Patio Stone Sealer Satin Sheen Finish
£46.40 – £181.50 excl. VAT
Universeal Patio Stone Sealer Satin Sheen Finish
Add a satin / sheen to your Patio areas
|Drying Time:||60-90 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SATIN/SHEEN LOOK FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Patio Stone Sealer SATIN SHEEN FINISH is a high performance sealer for natural stone paving. Quick drying, creating a durable satin finish whilst delicately accentuating the natural hues of outdoor flagstones. The advanced polymerised formula is 100% breathable allows full vapour transmission to avoid moisture issues.
Patio Stone Sealer SATIN SHEEN FINISH is a water-based polymerised protective coating that creates a highly durable satin/sheen finish on all types of outdoor natural stone. Very easy to apply, it is self levelling and penetrates the substrate to protect against oil and water-based stains.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- Attractive SATIN/SHEEN finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean. Apply Patio Stone Sealer SATIN SHEEN FINISH sparingly with a sponge, paint pad, brush or sprayer. Any excess, puddling or pooling of the sealer must be spread evenly over the surface before allowing to dry (failure to apply correctly may lead to stickiness and/or patches).
- After 60-90 minutes check to see if the first application is dry and ready to receive a second coat. Repeat the process leaving at least 60 minutes before receiving light foot traffic.
Application range: 5°c – 20°c. In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry.
Apply undiluted, coverage up to 20m2/L per coat.
Coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
The amount of satin/sheen effect can be controlled by the number of coats applied. The recommended 2 coats will give a soft, subtle satin finish – add more coats for extra sheen. Do not over apply the product as it may result in moisture issues, leading to stickiness, white patches & blistering/flaking.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer, 5 Litre, 25 Litre