Patio Stone Sealer Satin Sheen Finish
£55.00 – £195.00 inc. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Satin Patio Sealer
Add a satin / sheen to your Patio areas
|Drying Time:||60-90 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SATIN/SHEEN LOOK FOR NATURAL STONE PAVING, PATIOS & PATHWAYS
Patio Stone Sealer SATIN SHEEN FINISH is a high performance sealer for natural stone paving. Quick drying, creating a durable satin finish whilst delicately accentuating the natural hues of outdoor flagstones. The advanced polymerised formula is 100% breathable allows full vapour transmission to avoid moisture issues.
Our satin finish stone sealer is a water-based polymerised protective coating that creates a highly durable satin/sheen finish on all types of outdoor natural stone. This natural stone sealer satin finish i very easy to apply, it is self levelling and penetrates the substrate to protect against oil and water-based stains.
- Suitable for popular natural stone types including sandstone, limestone, slate, quarry tile, travertine, granite & more
- Quick drying easy application
- 100% breathable allowing for vapour transmission
- Attractive SATIN/SHEEN finish
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean.
- Apply Patio Stone Sealer SATIN thinly with a sponge, paint pad, brush or sprayer (we do not recommend using a roller). The sealer must be applied thinly and evenly, any puddling or pooling of the sealer must be distributed evenly across the surface before allowing to dry.
- After 60-90 minutes check to see if the first application is touch dry and ready to receive a second coat. Repeat the process taking care not to overapply.
- Always allow a minimum of 2-3 hours drying time before limited footfall to ensure maximum long-term protection.
The satin stone sealer application range is: 5°c – 20°c. In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry. Always perform a test patch in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use.
Apply undiluted. Approximately 8-10m2 per litre / coat.
Satin patio sealer coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
The amount of satin/sheen effect can be controlled by the number of coats of the natural stone sealer satin applied. The recommended 2 coats will give a soft, subtle satin finish – add more coats for extra sheen. Do not over apply the product as it may result in moisture issues, leading to stickiness, white patches & blistering/flaking.
You can use our satin sheen patio sealer in a variety of applications, including Indian Sandstone, Slate, Stone Slabs, and more for the following types of results. No wonder so many customers agree it’s the best satin finish patio sealer on the market today.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
3 for 2 offer (3x 5L Bottles), 5 Litre, 25 Litre