Universeal Shine and Shield Spray
||Cloth / Paper Towel
||Safety Data Sheet
||Technical Application Guide
INVISIBLE BARRIER COATING
Universeal Shine and Shield is a highly effective ready to use protective spray cleaner suitable for use on many types of bathroom surfaces. This
unique formula leaves the surface shiny clean whilst also creating an invisible barrier protecting against common limescale and soap residue build up. Universeal Shine and Shield is the perfect product for areas with hard water levels, significantly reducing unsightly limescale and calcium deposits, otherwise known as ‘water spots’. Particularly useful if you have a modern ceramic tiled bathroom or wet room, Shine and Shield creates a ceramic coating layer that minimises dirt build-up and means less cleaning.
Versatile household cleaner
Suitable for use on the following surfaces: Glass, Chrome, Porcelain & Ceramic Tiles, Polished Stone, Marble, Granite, Travertine, Limestone, Quarry
Stone, Terracotta and Slate.
- Easy to apply spray on formula
- Strong water repellency and beading properties
- Polishes & protects against limescale and soap residue build-up
- Suitable for use on glass, mirrors, chrome and ceramic tiles
- Long-lasting protective cleaner adds layer of protection
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USING.
- First remove all loose dust and dirt from the surface.
- Generously apply Shine and Shield to the surface.
- Instantly lightly polish with a soft, absorbent lint-free cloth or paper towel to remove excess. Do not spray and allow the cleaner to dry on the surface without buffing.
- Repeat process to achieve desired polished finish and long-term layer of protection.
Prior to first application, we recommend you use a specialist limescale cleaner to remove any heavy soiling if necessary (typically on natural stone surfaces). Always test Universeal Shine and Shield on an inconspicuous area prior to use.
Keep container tightly sealed in a cool, well ventilated place.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
Wear suitable gloves and eye/face protection. Protect surrounding areas from product contact. Avoid eye and skin contact and breathing spray mist vapor. Wash hands thoroughly after applying.
Note: Stone surfaces must be presealed before using Shine and Shield. Test suitability on a small area before application.