FOR INDOOR PORCELAIN
|Up to a maximum of 25m2 per litre per coat
Coverage offered as guidance. Will vary depending on surface porosity, texture and application process.
|Microfibre Cloth / Paint Pad / Flat Mop
|Technical Application Guide
Protective Sealer for internal Porcelain & Ceramic tiles
Universeal Porcelain-Seal is an innovative, breathable, ultra-durable nano-coating for modern internal porcelain & ceramic wall and floor tiles. It helps to prevent soiling, staining and enhances colours with a subtle sheen.
Universeal Porcelain-Seal internal porcelain sealer is a ready-to-use, quick-drying and easy-to-apply formula protecting against oil and water-based stains whilst enhancing the finish and leaving an easy to clean surface. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED SURFACES.
- Excellent on porcelain and ceramic tiling, particularly modern floor tiles
- Enhances colours with a subtle wet look sheen
- Use on walls and floors throughout the home
- Ultra-strength sealing for long-term protection
- Specialist internal porcelain sealer
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check the suitability of the product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- Before application make sure the surface is completely dry, clean and free from debris.
- Apply a single coat very thinly and evenly with a micro‑fibre cloth, paint pad or flat mop, taking care not to leave application marks or allow the product to puddle on the surface. Aim to achieve a consistent, wet film across the surface of the tiles.
- Allow a minimum of 2 hours drying time before carefully walking onto the sealed surface. For best results, allow 24 hours or more drying before using the treated area.
- Do not proceed with the application if the temperature is below 5° C or above 25° C.
It is imperative that this product is applied correctly, ie thinly and evenly to avoid application marks – this product is designed to be very durable therefore can be very difficult to remove once applied. Refer to direction point 1. For more product information, please refer to our technical datasheet or contact our technical helpline on 01300 345898 ext 2.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Up to 25m2 per litre per coat.
This will depend on the texture and condition of the surface.
Product shelf life is 12 months from the production date (shown on the cap) when unopened and stored at room temperature. After opening, use within 3 months.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available upon request.