Paving-Pro Block Paving Sealer
£45.00 – £120.00 inc. VAT
Block Paving Sealer
|Drying Time:||60 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Roller / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF EXTERNAL BLOCK PAVING
Universeal Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer is an outdoor sealer for block paving. Quick drying, the stone surface offers a durable satin finish that helps to prevent soiling and staining.
Universeal Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer is a water-based polymerised protective coating that creates a durable finish on engineered block paving surfaces. Universeal Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer is very easy to apply, is self levelling and penetrates the substrate to protect against oil and water-based stains.
- Quick drying easy application
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Delicately enriches natural hues
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Always perform a test in an inconspicuous area on-site to check suitability of product, prior to use – read these instructions fully before application.
- The paved surface to be treated must be clear of debris, completely dry and ideally recently cleaned.
- 1st coat (impregnation): Apply Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer at a ratio of 150ml/m2 with a low pressure sprayer, natural fibre brush, paint pad or sponge until overall saturation of the stone surface. Within 10 minutes, check that the application has evenly covered the surface; make sure the solution is well distributed to allow for full, even absorption.
- 2nd coat (surface protection): Apply wet on wet within 15 minutes of the first coat (while the stone is still wet inside), working in the opposite direction to the first application for a balanced, even finish at a reduced ratio of 100ml/m2. Make sure that the formulation is applied evenly.
- Always allow a minimum of 2-3 hours drying time before limited footfall to ensure maximum long-term protection.
In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry. Always try product in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use.
Apply undiluted. Approximately 8-10m2 per litre / coat.
Coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
Product shelf life is 12 months from production date (shown on cap) when unopened and stored at room temperature. After opening, use within 3 months.
The amount of satin effect can be controlled by the number of coats applied. The recommended 2 coats will give a soft, subtle sheen finish – add more coats for extra satin effect. Do not over apply the product as it may result in moisture issues, leading to stickiness, white patches & blistering/flaking.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
5 Litre, 25 Litre