Paving-Pro Block Paving Sealer
£40.50 – £170.10 excl. VAT
Block Paving Sealer
|Drying Time:||60 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Roller / Sprayer / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
SUITABLE FOR ALL TYPES OF EXTERNAL BLOCK PAVING
Universeal Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer is an outdoor sealer for block paving. Quick drying, the stone surface offers a durable satin finish that helps to prevent soiling and staining.
Universeal Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer is a water-based polymerised protective coating that creates a durable finish on engineered block paving surfaces. Universeal Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer is very easy to apply, is self levelling and penetrates the substrate to protect against oil and water-based stains.
- Quick drying easy application
- Durable, stain-resistant protection
- Delicately enriches natural hues
- Low odour water based formula
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- The surface to be treated must be completely dry and clean. Apply Paving-PRO Block Paving Sealer evenly with a sponge, roller, brush or sprayer. For best results the sealer must be applied evenly, any puddling of the sealer must be distributed evenly before allowing to dry.
- After approximately 60 minutes check to see if the first application is dry and ready to receive a second coat. Repeat the process leaving approximately 60 minutes before receiving light foot traffic.
In colder conditions the drying time may be extended, do not walk upon or apply further coats until the sealer is completely dry. Always try product in an inconspicuous area on-site prior to use.
Apply undiluted, coverage up to 20m2/L per coat.
Coverage will vary depending on surface texture and porosity.
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
5 Litre, 25 Litre