Gloss and Seal
£16.94 – £65.40 excl. VAT
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Gloss & Seal
|Drying Time:||45-60 mins|
|Application Method:||Sprayer / Mop / Cloth / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
HIGH GLOSS TOP COAT PROTECTIVE VICTORIAN TILE SEALER
Universeal Gloss & Seal Victorian Tile Sealer is a water-based gloss finish top coat protective sealer that creates a durable, crystal clear gloss finish. Suitable for internal and external use on slate, terracotta, quarry and Victorian tiles, brick pavers, sandstone and many more textured stone or masonry surfaces. Rough surfaces become scuff resistant, smoother and therefore easier to clean. Surface appearance looks healthier with the natural colours heightened, the overall appearance is improved through a satin / gloss sheen.
Universeal Gloss & Seal Victorian Tile Sealer is quick drying and easy to apply and will protect the applied surface against oil and water-based stains. NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON HIGHLY POLISHED STONE & CERAMIC GLAZED SURFACES.
- Excellent on slate, terracotta and natural stone
- For rough and absorbent surfaces
- Enhances natural colours
- Suitable for internal and external applications
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Before application make sure the surface is completely dry, clean and free from debris.
- Apply the product thinly and evenly with a low pressure sprayer and microfibre mop, paint brush or soft cloth, taking care not to leave application marks or allowing the product to puddle on the surface.
- Allow 45-60 minutes drying time before applying the second coat, repeating the same process apply the product in the opposite direction to help to achieve an even consistent finish. If necessary more coats can be applied to achieve the desired finish.
Areas not to be sealed must be protected with masking materials. It is strongly recommended when using coloured grouts that a stain test is completed before proceeding.
Clean treated areas with Universeal Easy Clean, do not use harsh or abrasive cleaning agents as this can have a negative effect on the treated surface.
Up to 25m2 per litre.
Depending on texture and porosity of surface.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS
H302: Harmful if swallowed.
H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P233: Keep container tightly closed.
P262: Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
P264: Wash skin thoroughly after handling.
P301+330+331: IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
P302+350: IF ON SKIN: Gently wash with plenty of soap and water.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P333+313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the SDS downloads area.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre