£28.00 – £118.00 inc. VAT
Feel-Safe Anti-Slip is suitable for…
For industrial use – warehouses, factories, etc
For domestic use – bathrooms, kitchens
For sports use – gyms, sports centres, etc
For commercial use – retail outlets, shopping centres, eateries, etc
For food industry use – commercial cooking, restaurants, etc
For home and outdoor use – conservatories, patios, wet rooms etc
Latest Product Reviews…
Universeal Feel Safe
|Dwell Time:||3-10 mins|
|Application Method:||Sponge / Mop / Brush|
|Safety Data Sheet|
|Technical Application Guide|
Permanent Anti-slip Floor Treatment
For use on Ceramic, Porcelain & Natural Stone Floors & Showers
Universeal Feel Safe permanent anti-slip treatment uses mild acid solutions to microscopically treat ceramics, porcelain and natural stone to greatly improve slip-resistance on wet floor areas. Universeal Feel Safe anti-slip treatment should not be used on vinyl, linoleum, wood, metal or coated surfaces.
- Suitable to use on non-acid sensitive surfaces
- Easy to apply
- Fast-acting formula
- Internal & external use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Make sure surface is free from dirt, grease and oil. Always first test Universeal Feel Safe anti-slip treatment in a small inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use and to check required dwell time (3-10 minutes). Suitability for a particular purpose is always the responsibility of the user. Once the test patch has been completed, apply Universeal Feel Safe anti-slip treatment onto the area to be treated, in small sections. This can be done with a mop, sponge or dry cloth. Let the product dwell for the duration determined during the test phase. DO NOT LET SOLUTION DRY ON SURFACE.
- Reapply if necessary. When each area is completed, thoroughly rinse clean with water and then move onto the next area to be treated. Maximum slip-resistance is attained within 3-10 minutes depending on varying hard mineral surface material.
- Action time guidance:
- 3-10 mins: Ceramic / Porcelain tiles, shower trays & baths
- 5-10 mins: Natural Stone & Masonry.
- A test patch must be completed prior to use to determine action time (dwell period) required, as the above times are only a guidance.
Always protect areas not to be treated, Universeal Feel Safe anti-slip treatment can cause damage if accidentally spilt or applied on to sensitive surfaces, i.e. metals, painted surfaces, woods, glazed surfaces etc. Always test the product in an inconspicuous area to determine suitability for intended use. Poor or inconsistent application may result in permanent surface damage to the applied tiles.
Highly effective anti-slip treatment
Universeal will not accept any responsibility for misuse of this product. When properly applied and maintained treated floors will have a slip coefficient exceeding slip-fall safety standards:
|Introducing a revolutionary treatment system that has been independently tested by a leading laboratory to confirm that FEEL SAFE anti-slip treatment effectively increases slip resistance of most hard surfaces including marble, terrazzo, ceramic, glazed tiles and enamel baths in both dry and wet conditions.Independent tests show that FEEL SAFE improves slip resistance on many surfaces when wet, (tests carried out to BS7976-2 : 2002)|
|Surface||Increase in Slip Resistance (%)|
|Glazed tiles||167% ( i.e. – 2.67 times safer)|
|Other suitable surfaces include porcelain, concrete and quarry tile. Not suitable for use on wood, plastic floors or painted surfaces.|
Up to 15m2 per litre.
DO NOT DILUTE. Must be used neat.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P102: Keep out of reach of children.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
P305+351+338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several
minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
P321: Specific treatment (see instructions on this label).
P405: Store locked up.
Product SDS sheet available to download from the downloads tab.
|Dimensions||20 × 18 × 30 cm|
1 Litre, 5 Litre